Curiosity drives the acquisition of all knowledge. Knowledge about our fellow congregants, their needs and sensitivities, etc. enables right relations. Curiosity about unexpected negative reactions to interactions with fellow congregants is the starting point for reconciliation.
May Theme: Curiosity
There is a type of curiosity that … read more.
News @ UUCWC
- Bylaws Task Force Update
- Rev. Kim to Preach at Murray Grove Homecoming – Sept 27-29
- Coming of Age Heritage Trip
- Capital Campaign Update – May 2019
- Church Bulletin Music Bloopers
- The Hard-on-the-Heart Work of Saying Goodbye
- Personnel Needs in Support of Congregational Goals
- Kirkridge Retreat Weekend
- 10/18/2019 - 10/20/2019