Annual Pledge Drive for Fiscal Year 2023-2024
Investing in Our Values, Investing in Our Future
The Stewardship Committee is pleased to announce UUCWC’s 2023-2024 Pledge Drive which is running through March 31st.
We invite you to find your place investing in our values and investing in our future. Each of us is an integral part of UUCWC’s foundation.
The Pledge booklet and forms have been mailed to all members and friends. You can learn more about how pledge monies are allocated and how UUCWC impacts people’s lives; read some stories of “Living Our Values” here.
After careful consideration, please complete a pledge form (below); we ask you to give as generously as you are able! The 2023/2024 pledge commitment you designate in this campaign becomes effective for our fiscal year beginning July 1, 2023.
Pledge form below
- Your pledge helps us realize our mission to Create Community, Celebrate Life, and Change the World.
- Pledges support our on-going activities, such as multiplatform Sunday services, our exciting music program, faith engagement for children and adults, building and grounds maintenance, and local and global outreach supporting our 8th principle.
- Your pledge increase can help us expand our commitments and implement new visions and dreams for UUCWC.
- Read about why people pledge here
How much should I pledge?
- We understand that not all people give at the same level; as each of us is important to UUCWC’s future, we do ask that you help us achieve 100% participation by pledging as you can by March 31, 2023.
- If possible, we are asking you to consider an increase in your pledge so we can continue growing our community with important investments to support our ambitions.
- Refer to the UUA suggested Fair Share Contribution Guide in the brochure mailed to you to help you make this decision. You can also use this giving guide found online here: Fair Share Contribution Guide.
How do I make my pledge?
- Complete an online form below
- Return your completed pledge commitment (download a copy here) to UUCWC in the stamped return envelope sent in the mailing or mail to UUCWC, Attn: Pledge Drive, 268 Washington Crossing Pennington Road, Titusville, NJ 08560.
- No payment is required before July 1, though you may prepay your pledge; please mark the fiscal year on your payments!
It’s a privilege for us to lead this year’s Stewardship Campaign, and we look forward to working with you in the coming months, as together we build a vital and secure foundation for our beloved community.
Your Stewardship Committee
Scott Blaydon, Leon Brooks, Anne Godlasky, Ron Iannacone, Sierra Krohnemann, Denny Rodgers, Jane Root, David Schumann, Klaus Zechner
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.