Annual Pledge Drive for Fiscal Year 2022-2023
Creating Community, Celebrating Life, Changing the World
The Stewardship Committee is pleased to announce the 2022-2023 UUCWC Pledge Campaign which is running from March 31st.
The Pledge Campaign materials will soon be mailed to all members and friends. The materials include an informational brochure explaining how pledge monies are allocated to support UUCWC and a personalized pledge letter showing your current fiscal year pledge for which is in effect through June 30, 2022. The 2022/2023 pledge you designate in this campaign becomes effective July 1, 2022.
- Your pledge helps us realize our mission to Create Community, Celebrate Life, Change the World.
- Pledges support our on-going activities, such as the music program, faith engagement for children and adults, building and grounds maintenance, ongoing virtual services, and local and global outreach supporting our 8th principle.
- Your pledge increase can help us expand our commitments and implement new visions and dreams for UUCWC.
How much should I pledge?
- We are asking you to consider an increase in your pledge so we can continue growing our community with important investments to support our ambitions. See the brochure for examples of what your increases could support.
Refer to the UUA suggested Fair Share Contribution Guide in the brochure mailed to you to help you make this decision. You can also use this giving guide found online here:
Fair Share Contribution Guide.
How do I make my pledge?
- Mail the completed form to UUCWC in the stamped return envelope sent in the mailing or mail to UUCWC, Attn: Pledge Drive, 268 Washington Crossing Pennington Road, Titusville, NJ 08560
- Complete an online form below
We invite you to find your place in UUCWC’s present and in its future. Each one of us is an integral part of UUCWC’s foundation. It’s a privilege for us to lead this year’s Stewardship Campaign, and we look forward to working with you in the coming months, as together we build a vital and secure foundation for our beloved community.
Your Stewardship Committee (Ron Iannacone, Joan McCloughan, David Schumann)
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.