Multiplatform Services Each Sunday at 10am
It is a brave thing to enter and explore a community for the first time. Please complete this short form if joining us online to let us know you are here and to connect with our online ministry and programs. If you are attending in-person, please fill out a Connection Card at the Welcome Desk.
- When you arrive at UUCWC, you will be greeted by one of our hosts and invited to wear a nametag and complete a Connection Card. They are happy to answer any questions about our services and building.
- Services begin at 10am, but you are welcome to enter the Sanctuary on or before the chimes are rung.
- At the conclusion of the service, in-person visitors are invited to join us at Fellowship Hour in the Crossings Room on the lowerl level; you may also attend Faith Forward, a time, not only to learn more about how we do church, but also to spend time with members who are leading these ministries or committees.
- Online Participants may sign on as early as 9:50am. This is a time to gather, find your seat, settle in with music, and view images and videos of our church building and grounds.
- Waiting Room: When signing into the worship service, you will be put temporarily into a “waiting room”; at the start of the service all will be welcomed into the gathering by our tech hosts.
- Muting: Rather than asking folks to mute themselves, everyone will be muted upon entry. You will not be able to unmute yourself until the host unmutes everyone before coffee hour breakout rooms. We ask that you double check your screen to make sure this function worked. On the bottom of your screen, you will want to see a red microphone with a line striking through it.
- Closed Captioning is available by clicking HIDE or SHOW on the Closed Caption icon.
- Chat: There will be times throughout the service in which you will be invited to participate or check in with one another through the chat function. There will be other times in which the chat function is disabled.
- Passing the Plate Virtually. You may make a donation through Paypal (you do not need to have a Paypal account). Please note that it is a “plate donation.” Or you may send a check to us at: UUCWC, 268 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road, Titusville NJ 08560.
- At the conclusion of service, you are welcome to join a breakout room or stay in the “main room” (by not accepting the breakout room invitation but staying signed on) where someone will be available to answer any questions about UUCWC and Unitarian Universalism. If you are attending in-person, please join us for refreshments downstairs in the Crossings Room.