Multiplatform Services Each Sunday at 10am
It is a brave thing to enter and explore a community for the first time. Please complete this short form if joining us online to let us know you are here and to connect with our online ministry and programs. If you are attending in-person, please fill out a Connection Card at the Welcome Desk.
- When you arrive at UUCWC, you will be greeted by one of our hosts and invited to wear a nametag indicating your preferred pronouns and complete a Connection Card. Our hosts are happy to answer any questions about our services and building, including the location of gendered restrooms upstairs, that people are welcome to use whichever feels best, and a single-occupant gender-neutral restroom located downstairs, wheelchair lift, etc.
- Services begin at 10am, but you are welcome to enter the Sanctuary on or before the chimes are rung.
- At the conclusion of the service, in-person visitors are invited to join us at Fellowship Hour in the Crossings Room on the lower level; you may also attend Faith Forward, a time, not only to learn more about how we do church, but also to spend time with members who are leading these ministries or committees.
- Online Participants may sign on as early as 9:50am. This is a time to gather, find your seat, settle in with music, and view images and videos of our church building and grounds.
- Chat: There will be times throughout the service in which you will be invited to participate or check in with one another through the chat function.
- Renaming: We encourage you to share your name and preferred pronouns on your screen with the “rename” option on the Zoom participants list.
- At the end of service, you are invited to Faith Forward, a time, not only to learn more about how we do church, but also to spend time with members who are leading these ministries or committees.
Audio recordings of past services are available here; videos of many of our services are available on our Facebook page here. Please allow 7-10 days for the recordings to be posted.