Make a Donation
Each of us is a steward of this congregation. We gather here and receive the many benefits of belonging to this unique community. The vision and generosity of those who preceded us continue giving to us through this church and its programs. As Unitarian Universalists, we hope to do more, both within our community and beyond our doors, continually striving to make real our mission to “to create community, celebrate life, and change the world.”
If you come here as a guest, you are welcome as is, though we appreciate any financial gift you might wish to offer.
There are several ways to make a financial contribution to support the efforts of the UUCWC community.
- You may send a check to us at:
268 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road
Titusville, NJ 08560
- You may also use PayPal or a credit card to make a donation, give to the “plate” or make a pledge payment. Note that PayPal fees are 3%, so please consider helping cover the cost with your donation. To use Paypal, click the yellow DONATE button. PLEASE use the memo field in PayPal or on your check to let us know whether your gift is a plate offering, a pledge or Capital Campaign pledge payment or some other donation. Without this information, we cannot properly allocate your gift.
- E-check – Your bank can set up a one-time or recurring payment from your account to UUCWC. Set the amount, the time period, and the frequency of these checks, payable to UUCWC, with a note on how it should be applied. A great way to “set it and forget it”!
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Set up an EFT with your bank. If you choose this method, we can provide you with our bank routing numbers specific to either the Operating Account (Pledge drive included) or the Capital Campaign account.
- Stock or Mutual Fund Transfer – Make a gift via a Stock or Mutual Fund Transfer to the church. UUCWC has an account with TD Ameritrade and can provide you with specific instructions on how to work with your broker or financial advisor to transfer your shares to UUCWC. Please contact us to provide the details of your stock transfer so we can accurately apply it to your pledge account.
- IRA Distribution – Work with your financial institution to give your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your IRA, which is generally taxable, to UUCWC. You may be able to take a tax-deduction if you itemize.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) – You may also be able to make a QCD, potentially reducing your taxable income. Distributions must be payable directly to UUCWC to take advantage of this method.
- Additional methods: Your bank or financial institution may suggest additional methods, such as setting up a charitable donor-advised fund account.
Your accountant or financial advisor can help you determine any tax advantages you might obtain from your charitable contribution.
If you have additional questions or need instructions, please contact our Controller, Lynne Quinto at email@example.com.
To make an annual pledge commitment, click here. Use the DONATE button above to make a pledge payment.
For information on the UUCWC Endowment Fund and planned giving, click here.