Make a Donation
Each of us is a steward of this congregation. Together we gather and receive the many benefits of belonging to this unique community that strives to do more, within our community and beyond our doors, “to create community, celebrate life, and change the world.”
There are several ways to make a financial contribution to support the efforts of the UUCWC community. Please use the memo field of your check or the “Add Special Instructions to Seller” in PayPal to identify your donation as year-end gift, plate, pledge or Capital Campaign payment. Without this information, we cannot properly allocate your gift.
- Mail a check to:
268 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road
Titusville, NJ 08560
- Use PayPal or a credit card by clicking the Donate button below. Please consider adding a bit more to help to cover the 1.99% PayPal fees and $0.49 per transaction.
- Donate by Venmo to @UUCWC or use this QR Code. Please consider adding a bit more as Venmo collects 1.9% of the donation and $0.10 per transaction.
- Send E-check – Your bank can set up a one-time or recurring payment – set the amount, time period and frequency – from your account to UUCWC with a note on how it should be applied. A great way to “set it and forget it”!
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Set up an EFT with your bank. Contact Lynne Quinto at email@example.com for our bank routing numbers.
You can also make gifts to UUCWC in these ways:
- Stock or Mutual Fund Transfer – Make a gift via a Stock or Mutual Fund Transfer to the church. UUCWC can provide you with specific instructions on how to work with your broker or financial advisor to transfer your shares to UUCWC; please contact us with details of a transfer so we can accurately apply it.
- IRA Distribution – Work with your financial institution to give your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your IRA, which is generally taxable, to UUCWC. You may be able to take a tax-deduction if you itemize.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) – You may also be able to make a QCD, potentially reducing your taxable income. Distributions must be payable directly to UUCWC to take advantage of this method.
- Additional methods: Your bank or financial institution may suggest additional methods, such as setting up a charitable donor-advised fund account.
Your accountant or financial advisor can help you determine any tax advantages you might obtain from your charitable contribution.
To make an annual pledge commitment, click here. Use the DONATE button above to make a pledge payment.
For information on the UUCWC Endowment Fund and planned giving, click here.
If you have additional questions or need instructions, please contact our Controller, Lynne Quinto at firstname.lastname@example.org.