Capital Campaign 2018 – 2022
UUCWC Capital Campaign
Join us for a once in a generation opportunity to ensure the continuing growth of the church, its mission and ministries. Every gift is valued and can be extended over multiple years.
Capital Campaign Fast Facts
- Pledged to date: $1.1 million
- Collected as of June 2022: $984,600
- Spent as of June 2022: $292,300 (includes parking expansion)
- Range of gifts: $100 – $115,000
- Number of pledges: 155
Progress to Date
2021 – 2022 Plans impacted by COVID
2020 and prior (click here to see the history)
Current plans include:
- New street level entrance
- Addition of an elevator/lift.
- Kitchen upgrades.
- The addition of small additional space in the office area and a small room downstairs.
- Repairs and upgrades to the Crossings Room.
Estimated groundbreaking is fall/winter 2022 and construction is expected to be completed in 6 months.
Despite pandemic-related increases in construction costs and timelines, we remain confident that our current plans will allow us to improve accessibility to our building, enhance rental potential and support our ministries and Mission. For Capital Campaign updates – see our blog page.
Thanks to all who have pledged and continue to pay their pledges, and thanks for your patience as we move forward. For a deeper conversation about the Capital Campaign, email email@example.com to set up a meeting. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Campaign Steering Committee:
Jayme Trott and Susan Vigilante (Steering Committee Co-chairs), George Faulkner (Treasurer), Farzad Shadzik (Owner’s Representative on-site)
Thank you for project planning contributions by Mary Acciani and Steve Saddlemire.