It’s time for UUCWC’s Spring Auction!
Together wherever we are.
This is a major church fundraiser and fun-raiser.
Online bidding will run from May 1 – May 8, 2021.
Auction Preview Party – Friday, April 30, 7pm via Zoom
CLICK HERE to register and bid on the online Auction website.
With gatherings still limited due to the pandemic,
UUCWC’s Auction 2021 will be an online virtual event.
- April 3: Deadline to submit your auction contributions (see below for ideas and information).
- April 17: Auction book is ready, with all of the wonderful Auction items; watch for details for drive by pick-up. You can also view it here (pdf).
- April 17: Auction registration begins on the online auction site. Watch for more details; the Auction Team will be available to answer all your questions.
- April 30, 7pm – 8pm: Auction Preview Party: you’ll want to join the Auction Preview Party to get valuable how-to tips for the Online Auction process. You’ll hear fabulous music by Runa, and Sara and Juan del Castillo, and see a PetPourri slide show. Random Zoom-room door prizes will be awarded. Don’t miss this opportunity for connection and fun! To join the party, sign on early for a pre-show starting at 6:45 pm! Check your weekly email for the Zoom link.
- May 1 – May 8: The online auction goes live!
What’s it all about?
- Our annual spring auction is the largest fundraiser of the church year. Church members make the auction successful with their generous contributions and energetic bidding!
- The auction helps us make connections and builds community, offering many opportunities to get to know each other better throughout the year.
- Half of the Auction proceeds, over the budgeted amount, will be donated to an organization selected by UUCWC’s Council for Faith in Action. This year’s recipient is the Bucks County Opportunity Council, the county’s lead food agency for families in need.
Contact the Auction Team at email@example.com with any questions.
New to the auction or want a review? The Auction team will host (virtual) information sessions; keep an eye out for dates. And look for further information – in the weekly emails, CrossCurrents newsletter, and on this page. Auction overview
Contributions: Contributions come from you, our members and friends. Food, events, and gift cards are popular things to offer. Given the pandemic and the church facility being currently closed, we are welcoming creative alternatives for in-person gatherings. Or contribute a service, share a hobby or expertise. This does not have to be fancy or expensive. Many contributions are easy and affordable. The goal is to share what you love, teach what you know and learn more about each other.
Need some contribution ideas? We have them! Read more here.
Affordable contribution ideas: Read more here.
Easy family-friendly contribution ideas: Read more here.
And for more examples, here is last year’s Auction Book for your reference.
Submitting Contributions: Use our online form, available here.
Please submit your donations by April 3, 2021 so that we may include them in the Auction Book.
If you have questions and / or want more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to Connie Schofer, Lynda Shapiro, Barbara Drew, Lori O’Neil, or Lynne Quinto.