Keeping It Kindled: Spring 2023 Auction
Our popular Spring Auction, UUCWC’s biggest fundraiser of the year, will be held online from April 29 through May 6, with items and price points for everyone!
- The Auction builds community, offering many opportunities for us to get to know each other better throughout the year.
- Your participation helps to make it successful: proceeds account for close to 10% of our operational budget.
- Best of all, half of the Auction proceeds over the budgeted amount will be donated to a social justice organization that enriches and empowers young people.
Auction Dates to remember:
- Contribution Form here; submission deadline: Friday, March 31.
- Auction Book distribution Sunday, April 16: (Last year’s Auction Book available online here), Tickets sold for Door Prizes and Raffle Baskets.
- Registration on the online site begins April 23th here – Registration instructions will be posted on this page closer to the auction date.
- Auction Preview Party on Friday, April 28, 6:00 pm: Entertainment & Refreshments, Display of Items, Door Prizes and Raffle Baskets. Online Demo/Registration Assistance! Advance Tickets $20/person. Must be present to win the Door Prize.
- Virtual online auction begins Saturday, April 29, 9:00 am. Bidding continues all week!
- Last chance to bid is Saturday, May 6, at 9:00 pm.
New to the auction or want a review? The Auction Team is available in the lobby after Sunday worship services before the auction. Get information in the weekly emails and the CrossCurrents newsletter.
Many contribution tips are available:
- Affordable Contributions
- Family Friendly Contributions
- Auction Info and Contribution Ideas
- 2023 Auction Overview;
- Contribution Form
If you have questions or would like more information, contact the auction team of Barbara Drew, Lori O’Neil, Jayme Trott, or Marcia Wittmann at email@example.com.