Be in right relationship – with ourselves, with our community, and with the wider world.
You are invited to connect to our community in several ways.
- If this is your first visit, let us know you are here by filling out this short form.
- Stay informed by receiving UUCWC Weekly Announcements which lists our current offerings; email email@example.com to sign up.
- Attend Faith Forward, our drop-in series for newcomers: every Tuesday night at 7pm a different aspect of our church or faith is presented in this interactive seminar.
- Join our next Pathways Class, UUCWC’s Path to Membership in Virtual Times.
- Adult Faith Engagement classes are offered throughout the year and are open to all.
- Small Groups such as Chalice Circles and Wellspring offer spiritual deepening, connecting with others, and practicing reflection and deep listening.
- We offer a continuum of ARAOMC (anti-racism, anti-oppression, multicultural) educational and peer support opportunities that help us move intentionally from building awareness to becoming an active advocate/accomplice for ARAOMC work.
For Children and Teens
- Overview of what we teach (our Faith Engagement program)
- A chart showing the progression of Faith Engagement classes
- Our Whole Lives (OWL) : UU human sexuality classes
- Coming of Age
- Neighboring Faiths
- High School Youth Group
- Faith engagement registration form
- Tending the Flame, our monthly UU Parent education class
- Resources for raising an anti-racist chlld
- Nursery, children and Youth faith engagement registration form