Worship at UUCWC
While the church building is closed due to COVID-19, we will hold online services each Sunday at 10 am. Click here to access the live-streamed service on Sunday morning. More information can be found here.
Sunday services are at 9:00 am and 11:00 am. During the summer (starting May 19, 2019 through September 8, 2019), there is one service at 10:00 am.
Childcare is available during services.
Services last for about one hour; dress is casual and children are welcome.
We strive to make our facility welcoming and our services supportive. We actively work to remove barriers to participation:
- Reserved parking for people with disabilities is in front of the church
- Our building is wheelchair accessible and has a wheelchair lift
- We offer large-print hymnals and hearing aids
- Child care is provided for children up to age 3 in the nursery at both services
- Coffee hours often include offerings for people with special dietary needs
- You will be greeted at the door with a smile and treated with warmth and dignity, whether this is your first visit or if you have been with us for many years
Religious education classes are offered during the 9:00 am and 11:00 am services from September through early June. A summer program is offered for children ages 3–10 from mid-June – September. If you are the caregiver of a child with disabilities, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can help your child participate in activities.
All services are followed by a coffee hour so we can meet more informally. If you visit us, please join us for fellowship after the service so we may welcome you properly and get to know you. We have several programs to help newcomers and prospective members learn more about Unitarian Universalism and UUCWC.