Worship at UUCWC
UUCWC holds multiplatform services on Sundays at 10am.
We invite you to join us in person or join us online.
Click here to access the live-streamed service on Sunday morning. More information can be found here.
In Person Attendance
- Vaccinations and boosters are required for in person attendance at this time; masking is optional. We offer nametag lanyards in different colors to indicate to others your comfort level with distancing.
- Services last for about one hour; dress is casual and children are welcome.
- Reserved parking for people with disabilities is in front of the church; our building is wheelchair accessible and has a wheelchair lift.
- We offer large-print hymnals and hearing assistance devices.
- Our Nursery is available for children under 3; parents/caregivers stay with their children but can see and hear the service.
- Religious education classes are offered during services from September through early June. A summer program is offered for children ages 3–10 from mid-June – September. If you are the caregiver of a child with disabilities, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can help your child participate in activities.
- You will be greeted at the door with a smile and treated with warmth and dignity, whether this is your first visit or if you have been with us for many years
- Fellowship Hour follows the service in our Crossings Room or outdoors on our lovely grounds. Join us for refreshments and community!
- Participants may sign on as early as 9:50am. This is a time to gather, settle in with music and images and videos of our church; spoken worship will begin at 10am.
- Online “Fellowship Hour” is offered through breakout rooms after each service. A reflection question, based on the service theme, is offered as a starting point for conversation.
- Visitors to our service are welcomed to join a breakout room or stay in the “main room” (by not accepting the breakout room invitation but staying signed on). There, a staff member and lay person will be available to answer any questions about UUCWC and Unitarian Universalism.
- We ask visitors to please complete this short form to let us know you are here and to connect with our online ministry and programs. It is a brave thing to enter and explore a community for the first time. Let us help make it easier!