Council for Faith in Action
UUCWC’s Council for Faith in Action (CFA) is a collaborative, nonhierarchical, mission-driven team made up of the Justice Ministries at UUCWC.
- Faith Action Ministry
- Faith Expression and Funding Team
- Racial Justice Ministry
- Social Action Ministry
- Food Ministry
The goals of the Council for Faith in Action include, but are not limited to:
- Communication among all justice ministries and to the wider UUCWC community;
- Identifying intersectionality of the justice work at UUCWC;
- Creating and cultivating opportunities for shared work among ministries and committees;
- Articulating the Faithful Endeavor of the justice work;
- Creating, modeling and nurturing care-taking of those who do justice work at UUCWC;
- Ongoing education among Council members on best practices of how to do justice work;
- Ongoing education to the wider UUCWC community on best practices of how to do justice work;
- Lifting one another up in celebration of our shared goals and minimizing competition and depletion of shared resources (people, monetary, ideas and perspectives).