Capital Campaign Timeline
- Preliminary architectural plans reviewed by Board of Trustees, Church Council and congregation
- Preliminary price tag (pre-architectural input) of $1.7 million
- Reviewed preliminary architectural plans, including expanded classroom, office and storage space, renovated kitchen, and an elevator.
- Gathered bids from engineering firms to finalize the needs list and prioritize projects within allowable parameters.
- Kicked off Capital Campaign with Annual Stewardship Drive
- Pledges ranged from 1- to 5-year commitments
- With consultant Andy Hamlin, Strategic Visioning Task Force proposed renovations, repairs and improvements to the church facility and grounds estimated at $1.7 million.
- Aspirational goal of $1,100,000 set.
- Launched comprehensive strategic planning effort to ensure the future of the church and its members.