Staying Connected During COVID-19
This page will be updated regularly with information on services, events, and messages from Rev. Kim, UUCWC’s Board of Trustees, and the Unitarian Universalist Association.
Until further notice, UUCWC is holding virtual services via Zoom. Watch your email, and check back here, for updates and further details about Sunday services. Sunday Services at UUCWC During COVID-19
We live in challenging times. Whatever might have challenged us individually before, we are now all, across the nation, faced with the challenge of the COVID-19 pandemic. We will meet this together in spirit and with unwavering faith in our dynamic, committed community of UUCWC. We all may be feeling some intense emotions, which is completely normal. Let yourself feel them. This is an opportunity to find new ways to stay connected and support each other even as we spend more time physically apart.
Learn about the Path to Membership at UUCWC
UUCWC grounds are open and available with the following guidelines:
1. Leaders of groups using the grounds are responsible for maintaining a list of attendees in case contact tracing is needed; there is no need to notify the office if you plan to use the grounds.
2. As the outdoor mask mandate has been lifted in NJ (Exec. Order 241), UUCWC will not require a face mask/covering for vaccinated individuals while on church grounds. Individuals may opt to continue masking if desired.
3. Do not visit the church grounds if you are feeling ill or have had contact with a person with COVID-19.
4. Leaders of groups using the grounds that have a key to the church may allow access to the lower level restrooms through the Crossings Room, with group members using restrooms one at a time. Leaders are required to be sure the church is locked and lights are off before departing.
5. Take all trash with you as trash pick up at the church is suspended.