The status of UUCWC finances as of June 2, 2022 is as follows:
• Financial indications for UUCWC remain positive with a $43k positive variance – income to expenses
• Pledge income lags $40k to budget – $40k: the Stewardship Team will follow up
• Lynne Quinto is fully immersed in her Controller responsibilities, aided by Mary Baltycki
• Bank Account Balances total $1.46 million:
$571k Operating combined balances
$683k Capital Campaign
- A budget deficit of $38k for the coming fiscal year is included in what was approved by the Congregational Vote at the Annual Meeting on June 5th.
- The Board and Stewardship will be strategizing about how to close the budget gap going forward.
- The deficit budget will draw down Operating Reserves of just under $200k and fully exhaust them in 2-3 years absent substantial increases in income.