10. Auction offerings (spirituality workshops, meals, small social gatherings) are a great way to get to know others and to stay connected.
9. It is “better to give than to receive.” Through the spring auction you can give and receive!
8. Auction proceeds support the annual operating budget and help us to support social justice programs after our targeted amount is met: Council for Faith in Action has designated this year’s recipient as the Bucks County Opportunity Council, the county’s lead food agency for families in need.
7. The Auction provides opportunities to learn or hone new skills or crafts
6. You could support local businesses by purchasing a gift card as your contribution to the auction.
5. The Auction are many great meals and custom-prepared specialty food items available.
4. There are bargains! The auction offers something for everyone, in every price range.
3. The auction provides opportunities for that cultural experience you have always wanted to try.
2. Participating as a donor or as a purchaser/bidder makes a difference to UUCWC, for finances and fellowship.
1. The Auction is fun! Watch for details for our Auction Preview Party event on Friday, April 30th to be held 7 to 8 pm. Join us!
Bidding begins Saturday May 1, at 9 am.