Date(s) - 01/27/2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
STAND Central New Jersey invites the community to an expert panel discussion.
How can concerned citizens remove obstacles that lead to voter suppression, address partisan redistricting, and ensure access to the voting for disenfranchised communities?
An esteemed group of panelists will address these questions:
- Adriana Abizadeh, executive director, LALDEF (Latin American Legal Defense & Education Fund)
- Jesse Burns, executive director, NJ League of Women Voters
- David Goodman, Represent.Us/Central NJ
- Julia Sass Rubin, Good Government Coalition New Jersey
- Amol Sinha, executive director, ACLU-NJ
Contact Jamie Evanini for more information.