OWL (Our Whole Lives)
We are proud to offer Our Whole Lives (OWL), a comprehensive, lifespan sexuality education curricula for use in both secular settings and faith communities. The OWL human sexuality education curriculum was developed by medical and educational professionals as well as religious leaders from the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. It gives age appropriate human sexuality information to children using songs, stories, games, pictures and crafts. Older students are taught in a way that prompts discussion; it is a wonderful opportunity to get all of their questions answered without judgment or embarrassment. Read more about the Unitarian Universalist OWL program here: OUR WHOLE LIVES LIFESPAN SEXUALITY EDUCATION
Students must complete a separate application for participation. Please return the application to the office at email@example.com.
- Grades 1-3 (Feb – May 2023) – ELEMENTARY OWL APPLICATION
- Grades 4-6 (Feb – May 2023) – ELEMENTARY OWL APPLICATION
- Grades 7-8 (Sept 2022 – May 2023) JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATION
- COURSE OUTLINE for 7-8 OWL
- Grades 9-12 (Feb – May 2023) – JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATION