While we don’t know what the economic situation of the country will be in the coming months, the Endowment Committee is happy to report some good news right now. Due to good returns last year on our Endowment Fund, we were able to approve a number of grant requests.
The grants awarded include:
- Grounds Committee: Funds for a power mower and two picnic tables;
- Religious Education: A Gaga pit- a specialized play area – requested by the Director of Lifespan Religious Education
- Earth Ministry: Native plantings for post-Capital Campaign construction;
- Growth Through Service program: An on-line site to support connection of members;
- Board of Trustees: A wiki-based computer system to make policies and procedures more user-friendly:
- Racial Justice Ministry: Funds for a noted speaker.
Bonnie Gilbert and Janet Hubbard
Co-Chairs, Endowment Committee